- Go to the Ad Hoc View Panel and right click on the field you want to use as a filter for your report. Click on Create Filter and you will see a new filter appearing in the Filter Panel on the right side of your report. If you already have created a filter the new filter you will create will be displayed below the old one.
- Use the fields in the filter to change its value. Depending on the datatype of the field you have selected the filter maybe multi-select, single-select or text input.
- Click on the icon and select Minimize All Filters or Maximize All Filters to do the corresponding actions.
- Click on the icon and select the Remove All Filters option to remove the filters.
- Click on the icon in order to hide the filter’s details and on the icon to display them again.
- Click on the Select All checkbox to select all values that are available in the dataset.
Popular Search indooractionnfcissuenew