Insert the data into the created table by adding fields. All the available fields that are provided are listed in the Data Source Selection panel, on the left side of the Report Designer.
The available fields are divided into two sections in the panel:
- Fields: they can be added to the table as columns or groups.
- Measures: they are specialized fields that contain data values.
Adding fields and measures as columns to a table
- Go to the Data Source Selection Panel and click to select the field or measure to be added to the table. Use the Ctrl + Click combination to select more than one items.
- Drag the selected field or measure and drop it into the Columns box in the Layout Band.
- The Field is added to the view as a column.
Removing fields and measures from a table
- In the Layout Band, click the x icon next to the field or measure’s name.